Friday, May 16, 2014

Okay

He acted like he knew it would be my birthday, but I didn't want the post to be associated with it.  I couldn't do anything about it, and the thought sorta slipped my mind after like holding my breath.  I feel like a picky black person honestly maybe for a thing like this analyzing something where I wasn't the bad guy.  Why did Tim Burton even talk about it like that?  Now, I can't get these thoughts that hurt people outta my mind.  I don't want to continue them after I get them, so I stopped it, yea.  My neighbor is onto me, and it can be so annoying people thinking they're right.  He doesn't know my birthday, neither.  So, Ellen might have had it told to him.  By the way, why is it so hard to type since hitting the table so hard because of Ellen?  She thinks that's the way the ball bounces, no pun intended?  Is it funny for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment