Friday, May 16, 2014

Important Note

Probably she wants to extract fans like me from her life and longingly replace it with an abused baby.

If she wants more attention, it's not time for a baby.  She seems pretty mature as Jensen, but in real life she seems to have losened the strings, as people do.  I dunno, if you found out something new, would you have a baby?  What about the history of ballerinas not being allowed to have babies as ballerinas??  I am more concerned she should have 1, but at the same time I just think her husband is opposites attract.  I don't know if I'll like the baby's mix.  I think she'll give the baby attention over her fans and still expect to be able to act.  That's not what movie acting is.  It's not Juilliard or Bank of America.  It's making a statement with people doing all this stuff for you to permanently be rich and have a say in the world.  If you start to ignore it, you lose the position.  I've rehashed this significantly in my life recently.  No, she is not too mature.  I mean as in not too too mature.  Like it's like she's still a kid, though at her age you'd think she'd be more mature in a lotta ways. How can she have a baby and not mess up stuff for the rest of us when her life is so lackadaisical?  No one wants your baby.  We'd love her and hope the best, but what it is is what it is..  You may think you're that special 1 who's all perfect, but the truth is you have some presonality extremes, you have what I get blamed for or call mood swings.  You're gonna expect us to pay any attention to your baby.  Orla Fallon hasn't even shown her face!  The truth is we don't want to know you to take care of a baby.  We're fans of you, and your boyfriend is not your husband.  You simply don't know anyone else.  And I am sorry, sure we'd play the role of respecting and watching your baby.  I wanted to be a music teacher.  I'd love it.  I must also note Johnny Depp supposedly is having another child with his new girlfriend.  I do not approve because I think that they were showing off.  What else did I say that was too mean and choppy?  Well, I mean no offense, just having a hard time writing this.  I've never crossed my langauge barrier.

You can have a baby.  But what if you really don't like your boyfriend enough to combine souls with?  I combined souls but not with you.  It makes sense, but I think that you're gonna go bye bye as in you won't really prioritize right in the world and think that when you're stressed you just use your kid sorta, like sorta retreat to your family rather than be in the world and you think you can come out whenever you want then when you've not accomplished much in interaction, people who'd love you, kids, people who'd admire your style.  Like, you should find a boy that you retreat to a snuggly home where he'd do anything for you, not someone who's immature and still a kid and enjoys playing like he's a brat.  I guess for you young people that could come up calculated as a dream come true.  Your "boyfriend" is fun, but you haven't gone and said you know him for like guiding you.  I know some *** girls don't like that.  My other problem is mainly no I don't have an interest basically in taking your time but am sorta complacent about how much actors think their fans mean anything.  Like, if we wanna say something, like you shouldn't mind and just say it's wrong.  They just have kids and prance around Hollywood, thinking like they want their kids in private whereas other kids wanna act.  Also, a baby is hard to take care of.  Most actors don't quit.  I do not want your baby, I do not want a boyfriend.  If I have a baby, it's with a husband.  See, I'm more strict than you, no offense.  That's what I thought with Ellen about a baby from Portia.. you know, a baby is a big deal, you can't ship your cares away.  It's fine with me, but something I said kinda hit home.  xp  I did say I want you to settle down, but there's something funny like about what your fans would think.  I can't remember now and I've written or spouted a bit to recollect.  I guess I wonder why you use your hair color to define yourself and your boyfriend is different.  You can settle down, but if you do, I mean your husband is not like as famous as you.  It's not like we'd say oh it's Tim Burton and Johnny Depp and not even it's Johnny Depp and his family with Vanessa Paradis.  I am not interested in Amber Herd, and contrary to popular belief not in Helena Bonham Carter especially though she seems like a friend.  Yes, I respect your boyfriend and sorry if this disses your relationship with your friend or whoever he is to you, partner.. He's just in different shoes like most poeple.  I mean, I'm pretty picky but interested in anyone.  I can see where you're coming from.  I mean, do you have a lot of bf's?  You do seem picky in a different way than me.  I would not mind marrying someone unpopular even I've thought before and would take care of their kid..  I don't seem to be able to make my kid how I want cuz the boys are different.  I would have a bond and relationship with the dad, though, so no issues there to speak of.  You seem to be using your bf as an intellectual opportunity, perhaps your match now, but don't say oh I have to be with someone from a minority race.. you could.. but I thought you did it for love not ethnicity.  I just think that anyone would be interested in you.  I have an interest in you, so you know.  If I were a boy, we could marry, but I'd probably encourage everyone not to do anything like that.  So, I mean I am there for you and want to help if you want to have a baby now with him.  I just know the fans will whine.  We like seeing you, and I actually hope to meet you.  I feel like an equal, though.  I can see where you're coming from with people.  I mean, like I wish like there were Chloe Sevigny events for fans and I could go, something like that.  I do want to know real people as personal friends.  People don't do that, these days!  My old friends only had each other.

Another note, I think people are sloppy in Hollywood with their kids, may as well wait until they're 45 and boys 50.  You know, I may never have kids.  There are so many people in the world already who need to feel special.  I don't know what that ^says^.  I do have another question.. I guess I just see lotta people go by like Burton's daughter .. but do you consider your mom a good mom?  Perhaps, that affects me, when people I like make families of their own.  It's so weird, and then they don't talk to me.  Also, my mom is older than you.  You're like 10 years older.  Not sure why I said that now.  I think you're responsible enough to have a kid.  It might be a lotta work, and you'll find you're all about your kid and boy had you better like the kid.  I have this problem with my parents, but lotta people used to like me before Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.  I guess the fact is your bf is just a bf and I feel you'd think it an announcement to have a kid, more for the glamour than finding meaning in life with a nice boy who likes to lay out naked mostly on the beach and is rich and accomplished from doing right, rich enough to have a nice hose and furniture.. though guess that won't be a problem.  *beams*  I mean, just because you're bf's does not mean you need to marry.  My friend did that from someone since we were 11.  I don't know.  You just seem to have the same issue I have when I shop for clothes and other situations.  Don't take that negatively.  Just because he's nice, does not mean anything unless there's something I don't know about.  I mean, is it hard for you to find friends?  Cuz you could be my friend.  Will your baby replace him, too?  Sorta borrowing from other relationships?  You think the baby is you, and maybe you know you want 1 and will find this out hopefully before you decide to have a baby.  I just know that it's disappointing when a celeb grows up.  Still, it would be nice for you to sort out your feelings and not be so like crazed.  I think a good boy would make you a good girl.  Your bf seems like a fun bf, but that does not mean you have a baby or marry.  You decide that separately.  I can't tell you what to do but that that is a peave of mine.  Bad people do that stuff and you know it.  You don't have to copy them to find out why it's right.  I know you are patient, but the baby will replace your fans and your fame.  If they replace your fans, it could replace your fame.  I think 2 things, though.  I think that you're too young as a person but as far as Hollywood better to have a baby sooner if you find a husband, which you haven't.  It seems that since your fame you are settling down.  Do you even have a lotta friends?  Do you want a baby and have nothing else in your life that you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment